TREATS.
There isn't much out there that can beat good ol' snail mail care packages! :)

This accumulation of happy items was sent with love from Kevstar and Mama G (Kevin Teh and Grandma Grace). These gifts (consisting of some of my favourite snacks) will be scrumptious, but what is M O S T heart-warming is the reminder that people have my mission on their mind, that they care, that there is a family so big and so great. To Gramz and Bun and EVERYONE else who has been praying for me and supporting me with their encouraging words, THANK YOU, because you are most definitely part of God's plan for Japan, His plan for me. Your prayers have become my greatest treasure in a foreign nation, my hope in times of fear and reminder of His Beautiful Body, the Church.
I love my Family... (that includes YOU!)
More updates to come!
How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!"
-Isaiah 52:7
What the heck is "Borshtitos Inc."? Whata weird place you would get something from! *shrug* <3
ReplyDeleteBut TWO JARS of PB?? oh Mama G... <3<3<3 haha
NO HUN... THREE JARS! By the time I took this picture, I had already busted opened and starting eating the third jar so I left it upstairs... HAHAHA! Talk about SPOILED! :)
DeleteYa... Borshtitos INC. Someone is just SO strange. I wonder where they came up with that one. ;) <3
CUTE! <3
ReplyDelete:) can't wait to see you soon natey boy!!!!!! wahoooooooooeeeee!
Delete