Thursday, March 15, 2012

PIE BUFFET (have any two words put together sounded any sweeter?)

So this post came a little late since this event took place last weekend, yet I just HAD to post some pics from this epically amazing and scrumptious event! Ruth holds these phenomenal Pie Buffets around every few months. I had the privilege and honour of being her student! While learning how to make pie was really fun and interesting, eating limitless amounts of savoury AND sweet pies was exhilarating. . . I have never liked quiche or shepards pie THAT much until I tried hers! My life has changed forever! *prepare to drool*










Interesting Fact: Although Ruth doesn't mind baking and cooking, it really isn't one of her greatest passions in life. For a long time I just assumed she was really interested and passionate about cooking, however, she told me that her main reason why she spends hours doing it is to bring people together and share the name of Jesus through these events... What a woman! : )

3 comments: