I thought I would give a vivid display of some of my best memories these past few weeks via pictures...
 |
| They'll call me freedom...Another unique photo from the beach in Misawa. |
 |
| HILARIOUS! |
 |
| My little munchkin! |
 |
| STEP BY STEP CAFE IN IWATE! |
 |
| The music team's last night |
 |
| My last Young Life with the gang. |
 |
| Two peas in a pod... |
 |
| Moustache sisters! |
 |
| Ninjas dressed by Yuko San from English class. |
 |
| An INTENSE game of Catchphrase with Ethan from Grace Fellowship. |
|
 |
| My little darlings! |
 |
| Karaoke get together with the Thursday English class! |
 |
| Tuesday English class with my wonderful ladies, Akiko and Maki at Kanagi Chapel. |
|
 |
| Sharing a bit of God's love story at the Dazai Osamu concert. |
|
 |
| The most kind and adorable couple, Hiroshi San and Chiyaki San who run the museum. |
|
 |
| Cards for my English kids! |
|
 |
| Such beautiful smiles and laughter on the faces of Mizuki and Manaka as Pat entertained during English class. |
 |
| Kanagi prayer meeting with the two true GEMS, Mrs. Sakuraba and Takako San. |
 |
| Farewell Party Games! |
 |
| Friendship dolls! |
 |
| Kana Chan... I would gladly take her home with me! |
 |
| An adorable family. I won't stop praying for you! |
 |
| The wonderful Jeff and Misty from Grace Fellowship. |
 |
| What an encouragement it was to witness my good friend Tamami's baptism. She has been an inspiration to me and I adore her humility before the cross in all she does. |
 |
| My last night at one of my favourite places, Harvest Chapel. These people are the labourers and lights in such a spiritually barren land. |
 |
| Pat and my goodbye party...This is only farewell for now. . . |
|
|
|
To my Lord, and my God...
How You love us!
How You lavish us freely. Our hearts only need to say 'yes' to You!
While the smiles and laughter were uplifting, it was the challenges, discomfort, moments of uncertainty and the struggles that have made me 'die to myself' a little more. This has been the best part of my time here. The light, joy, glory and peace I now know could never have been imagined up or dreamed of...
Lord Jesus, thank you for loving me enough to bring me here to face the demons I had hidden well within my own heart. Thank you for knocking me off my feet by revealing to me sins I never knew I had.
Jesus, won't you lavish this sweet presence onto the people in each of these pictures, and beyond?
Jesus, won't you encourage your missionaries in the vast harvest of Japan?
Jesus, in Your name alone I place my time here and every person I got to meet.
And while my heart spills over in sadness at this sighing goodbye, I feel Your hands firm around my soul.
I feel Your passion for this nation and for the family I have found in this beautiful corner of the earth.
Thank You, Lord. . .
I'm overjoyed that God has blessed you with this time and revealed so much to you.. to both of us! As you continue to pray for them, you too will always be in their hearts! I'm so proud of you babe! I love you! <3
ReplyDeletei love you kt. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful post jessy! I loved seeing all the pics! What an amazing adventure. And now you are gonna be home! Can't wait to hear everything!
ReplyDelete